Don’t be angry when others underestimate you.
Someone Applied for an internal position. He aced the interview but still got rejected even though He was the top candidate. He later learned the person hired was a friend of his boss. He got tired of office politics and started applying to other companies, and within 3 months He got a much better job. His old boss asked him to come back for the same promotion. He told him, thanks but no thanks.
1. You can be the best candidate and still not get selected.
2. If you didn’t get the job, it was never meant for you.
3. You weren’t rejected, you were re-directed.
4. Your value does not decrease based upon someone’s inability to see your worth.
5. Believe in yourself and keep trying, the right door will open for you.